Sunday, April 15, 2012

Untitled Post of Randomness







soooooo....... i want you to answer a buch of questions, because (most of the time) i like hearing wat people have to say about stuff. i don't like it when a certain someones (ahem!!) tell the biggest bunch of spoilers about the sisters grimm, and ruin the entire series for me. That was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and a certain someones destroyed the chances of me feeling surprised when things happen in the book. NOW, on with the questions.

1. have u ever wanted to sleep on a marshmallow?
2. have you had amazing plans to go snow tubing, only to have them canceled?
3. What do u keep under the suspicious looking pillow?
4. do u eat paper? when?
5. what is ur favorite book? why?
6. what are ur favorite colors? why?

my answers:
1. yes.
2. yes.
3. nuthin. 
4. yes, for various reasons... it might be a Necessary Outgoing Talking Equipment, a note, and might need disposing of.
5. THAT IS A SHALLOW QUESTION. Books are like people! you can't pick favorites! you might hurt sumones' feelings!
6. hmmm....black and purple! or black and red! cuz, they are amazing, night-time colors, epic colors, perfect combinations, simply beautiful. 

ur turn!!  

5 comments:

  1. Cool blog!

    Here are my answers:
    1. YES!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOO AWESOME!
    2. NO, BUT I HAVE HAD OTHER STUFF PLANNED AND THEN CANCELED.
    3. NOTHING
    4. YES, WHEN I'B BORED
    5. IDK
    6 BLUE AND PURPLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Kitty-Cat!
      Please Don't Go On Strike!!!
      Anyway, here are my answers:
      1. Of course. What a stupid question
      2. No.
      3. Why should I tell you? Wait, no I mean...NOTHING!!! Nothing at all. Absolutely _nothing._
      4. Yes, but only when I'm bored, or when I have absolutely nothing else to do.
      5. I like your answer. Sooo, copyright Kitty Cat.
      6. yellow, blue and black. Reasons I cannot say........ fine. I'll say. Black= i am officially emo. What? Go ask my friend. Yellow= sunshine. Flowers. Spring. Yum. Bright. Smart. What else is there to say? Blue= What else is there to say? Especially turquoise.

      Delete
  2. 1. OMC you read me mind
    2. yeah but we would reschedule
    3. you dont need to know
    4. yes when im desperate for food
    5. i have a lot why cause the main character describes me and because i made it
    6. pinkblue,red,purple why because i can match it with my emotins and its so me *squeallllllllllllllllll*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 Yes. Awesomeness.
    2. Not SNOW TUBING, but other stuff: definitely.
    3. Nothing. Rlly? Y r u looking at me as if u don't blieve me?
    4. Nuh-uh!!
    5. 39 Clues...dunno why. Probably cuz I LOVE the way they portray Ian and Dan. Only thing I don't like is stuttering Amy.
    6. Purple. Not VIOLET. Purple. A sorta like-typa purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Yes, I bet its like a small pillow.
    2. Yes, because U were supposed to come, but ur mom said no.
    3. nothing at all.
    4.Never. Well, actually once by accident.
    5. I dunno.
    6. All colors because I don't have a certain color I like.

    ReplyDelete