Sunday, September 23, 2012

My trip to the zoo

my mom had wanted to take us to the zoo, for along time. This weekend she got up and took us to the National Zoo. I didn't bring a camera,and all the photos I took are low quality...


here's a white wolf....


a merecat standing up....


a bird that started pecking the glass at my finger...


those adorable little tamarins...


a komodo dragon that i spent a good amount of time staring suspiciously at....



a tiny Chinese crocodile (why didn't they have any bigger species?)... 


some hairy tarantulas that  will keep me up at night...



a weird jumbo shrimp...


cats in captivity... 


and i just added this one because i think dragon skulls would be similar to t-rex skulls.

I did have a video of a bird that kept on screaming, i couldn't upload it.


No comments:

Post a Comment