Thursday, October 4, 2012

the sand siblings


I finished this picture on Tuesday, in which Gaara's siblings are attempting to hug him. My friend ask me how I knew Gaara didn't like hugs, and i was like; does Gaara seem like the person who likes hugs? i'm sure he really does like hugs, but will never tell anyone that.

my sister could't tell that Kankuro's eyes were closed, so I'll tell you now; KANKURO'S EYES ARE CLOSED. Also, Temari is a chibi, so of course her hair is a bit big. 
It took me until 10 o'clock last night to get this picture onto my computer. Soo frustrating, u can't believe my relief when it finally uploaded.   

Well, I hope it's okay, I'm not the most amazing of artists....



2 comments:

  1. Oh yes u r! Okay, maybe not the /most/ amazing of artists, but ur pretty good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveb it!It _is_ amazing!

    ReplyDelete