Thursday, December 6, 2012

a picture i made....

... when i seriosly should've been doing my homework.
nonetheless, it turned out pwetty well.
i made on paint.
it's of me (red hair, green eyes, slightly-annoyed face) and my fellow blogger and best friend, dreamyblackcats (purple hair, blue eyes, happy face).
we are both catgirls....
i'm looking annoyed cause she's patting me on the head. u'd be annoyed too, if u were me.
why do i not post about anything other than my drawings?
cuz i don't do anything else.
i don't take pictures of my experiences (i'm camera-shy) and i don't do any crafts.

well! i hope u liked it................... yea. this was a short post.

4 comments:

  1. why do you always have red hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND ANYWAY, I WOULD NEVER HAVE PURPLE HAIR!
    i would have black or red with black/red/purple highlights! XD

    ReplyDelete