Sunday, December 2, 2012

FIRST DECEMBER POST.

i just had an epiphany.....
IN A MONTH, IT'S GONNA BE 2013.
i know, it's been known for a long time. but if it turns into 2013... then i'll be 13! i've been 12 for idon'tknowhowlongayear?
of course, then there's those paranoids who go around screaming that the world's gonna end on December 21st 2012. they must be really scared right now. Imagine how freaked out they're gonna be on the 20th.....
nevermind them now.
On friday, i went to the hospital (not about to give you all the details on that thing, but i'll tell you that it didn't turn out to be anything major) and got bored.  so i demanded for a pencil and started on this:


i was bored. 
i finished and colored it at home using crayons and colored pencils. I have no idea what to call it...
my scanner is being mean to me. that bunny is supposed to be a bright orange, not a rusty red. it got all the other colors right but not the orange? 
btw, the girl is the picture is not, i  repeat, not me. 
i would never decorate my entire room with a pink heart theme, stick a poster of some pop singer on my wall, or use a red backpack. 
though i would dye my hair purple, wear such funky clothes, and have odd plushie green things that are horribly adorable lying around.
i should tell you that i'm not very good at drawing objects, i can't draw straight lines. so everything thing except for the girl looks exceptionally crappy. 



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i say it's it's crappy....
      so it shall be.

      Delete
    2. Nouuuuuuuu
      its not.
      I AM THE RULER SO I SHALL SAY IT IS NOT CRAPPY.

      Delete
    3. It isnt crappy! by the way that is my sisters dream room exept for that poster

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! THE GIRL LOOKS REALLY PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete