Thursday, November 29, 2012

MORE FANART.


it's a sketch that took me 2 hours straight... and it's slanted... again....
so i read the 3rd volume(it was amazing! the plot keeps thickening, light gets crazier, u get to see more of L's percentages and oddness!), and i completely guessed the entire chapter 23... the one where misa sends all those videos and everyone is like OMG. i already knew that a girl named misa who had a death note would come in, and i just couldn't stop my brain from telling me that this was her doing and that she traded her eyes with a shinigami. (stupid spoilers... they make me give myself spoilers.)
Drawing misa was nice. I know, the girl is so INCREDIBLY STUPID ( and i've only just met her) but drawing her was a nice break from drawing kira and L. they're guys. and they didn't wear anything especially interesting, so when i came to misa, i was excited. her gothic style is specifically the thing i needed.
  My sister came and asked me why light was bringing his death note to school, and i was like IT'S ART. of course, i didn't say it out loud, though i should've... (light's sneakers are fine this time! yay!)
L is eating some form of round candy... they are not gumballs, i know that much. Have u ever seen him eat anything healthy(in the first 3 volumes)? he must have high metabolism. some of my friends say that i have high metabolism, since i'm always eating macaroni, pasta, chocolate, or candy, BUT IM ALWAYS THE SAME. I do like lettuce, but we hardly buy it.
SEE, I'VE STARTED RANTING.

so this is my school-time death note fan art that i drew in my notebook, and which took me 2 hours to draw. why do i not draw other stuff? i do.
they just don't feel worthy of being shown to the internet world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment