Sunday, November 25, 2012

nyan cat and tac nayn....

....carmelldansen.

yes, i know, they're not cats in my picture but they're still nyan cat and tac nayn.
There's that whole argument about whether nyan cat is a guy or a girl, but i originally believed he's a guy, so that how i drew him. I drew this on inkscape, and was a bit disappointed by the program.  after a while of using the program's fill tool, my whole computer would become slow and i would have to close inkscape and lose what i drew.

My nyan cat/tac nayn drawing was just for testing out inkscape, since my new OS is linuxmint and linuxmint doesn't have a normal painting program (i had a tantrum and my mom installed this thing). I drew nyan cat first, so he look's crappier than tac nayn. It took forever to make this... and it looks weird. i think we can all agree that tac nayn looks better, poor nyan cat.
I didn't feel like making a background for this.
maybe as time goes by, i'll get used to using this program... or i'll install a new one.

Just tell me your opinions on the drawing.

6 comments:

  1. AWSOMENESS. what painting program did u use? i use gimp :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRACTICALLY THE ENTIRE POST WAS ABOUT INKSCAPE...

      Delete
  2. YES YES!!! Nyan cat IS a guy!! HE is obviously NOT girl!!!! JUST LOOK AT HIM IN CAT FORM!!! People r so dumb......

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS A BETTER GUY!
    ...too bad that inkscape wasn't very good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, you used inkscape I use that to to make a lot of drawings on google plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is gimp 3 I only have 2 :(

    ReplyDelete