Sunday, November 18, 2012

a mistake

i noticed a mistake in my drawing, after i read the second volume of Death Note...

well, that's a blurry picture...
Anyway, don't u see it?! it's too horrible for words!!
HIS HAIR!!!!
it's an atrocity!  a calamity! a horror!
how many of u noticed this and did not tell? well, actually i'm glad u didn't tell me, since that would be a spoiler. So thank you...
And i can't blame myself, i was only on the first volume. All i saw of his hair was the ends, not the top of his head. If i had been remembering L's hair( or if i had even payed attention to it!) when my sister was telling the spoiler, i would had noticed that his hair is spikey, not just longish. 
it's not that bad.... still, if i ever draw another chibi L, i am not going to let this happen again.

1 comment:

  1. I knew it when I searched up L...I just decided not to tell u!
    :P

    ReplyDelete